Friday, May 18, 2012

Visa Interrupted

Around four o'clock last night (well, 4am this morning) I was attacked by a cat; I'm sure it was an accident, but the cats were racing around, jumped on my bed (the California King - and I was sleeping head towards the foot board, so really they weren't expecting my face to be at the foot of the bed, in their defense) and used my face as a spring board to rocket off the bed.  It happened to fast, and then they were gone (afraid of what they'd done) I don't even know which cat did it!!
However...to the point at hand...I was going to go get visa photos today, but now I have these huge, long scrapping claw marks down the side of my face and neck.  And I recall that one of the questions on the Indian visa application was..."Do you have any visible distinguishing marks?" to which I answered, "no".  So, I could hardly submit a photo with long, pronounced, parallel lines running down the side of my face like some tribal tattoos, now could I??  That would be an immediate...
...visa
...denied!!

2 comments:

Julie Chase said...

Oh no. Not good. Can't believe that happened. Are you okay? Julie

Unknown said...

Thanks for your concern, Julie!! By 5am I had to go out and find some NeoSporin to put on it, it was beginning to hurt pretty bad. It's ok now! Should heal up just fine - maybe a slight little battle scar...makes me look tough!! hahaha!

Real Time Web Analytics