Thursday, May 17, 2012

Visa - And I'm Not Talkin' Credit Cards

Started my visa process - application is all online now and so far, it's been a very pleasant process.

Here's my last India visa...

The process to get this one was much more difficult.  I was living on a small Greek Island, Paros, and had to take a ferry boat to the mainland, then schlep into town (Athens) and find the India Embassy, fill out piles of paper work, pay big baksheesh and wait around for days hoping it would be approved.  Obviously, I got approval to enter India for the second time in my life on April 29, 1981--------------->
The passport with this India visa has more visas in it than any of my other passports.  With this now expired passport, I circumnavigated the globe.

(The first time I went to India was with my parents in 1968 - somewhere I have that visa, too.)


No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics